- When: Wednesday March 4th, 8:30pm - 10:00pm
- Where: Burnaby Velodrome (MAP)
- What: Learn to Ride 1 Certification course and open track time after until facility closes.
- Who: 7 or 8 riders I have roped in (so far) as well as myself. The course is taught by certified instructors.
- Why: Because the track is A LOT of fun and a great workout. It's also a great way to get time on the bike in the winter.
- How: To register you need to click HERE and fill out the form, name, address, yada, yada, yada.... It costs $30 and includes: Instruction, insurance, track bike rental, and track time.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
If you like mountain biking, nature or photography, or better yet all three, you have GOT to check out this guy's blog.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Yesterday was my first day on the track at the Burnaby Velodrome.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
A true story (but not a short one - my apologies!):
Maybe there is an opportunity for you? (...who me?...) Yes, you. I know you may not be missing a leg, and you probably don't think your life is 'blogworthy' - I didn't either.
Monday, February 16, 2009
It was a pretty rough weekend around here. There is a gnarly wave of sickness running through this peaceful hamlet.... It had Mattias, then Aia and finally Sacha down for the count this weekend. Viggo and I are holding strong though... *knocking on wood*
Saturday, February 14, 2009
OK. After a lot of thought I have decided the following:
Thursday, February 12, 2009
I'd like to introduce you all to the home of Meyrick Jones Racing on YouTube!