Friday, July 24, 2009

I want one...

Check this project out.  I have fantasies of a lifestyle that would necessitate building one of these:


RAW MATERIALS



After a little paint and chrome love...


Then some workshop workin'...



Then you have to do something with this...


And these...


And PRESTO! You've got yourself one of these!


But not only that....  You can also detach the front end to do this....


And ride home with all your stuff...


Grocery shopping is never near the top of my "Fun Things To Do" list, but this bike could change all that.

Unfortunately, though I'm definitely inspired, I'm entirely lacking the skills to build one...  

Check out all of the pictures of David Mahan's build HERE.  

Cheers!

Tweet this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one too. That guy must have a lot of time on his hands.

HG

Missy said...

OMG, I want one. I would totally take that to the grocery!

eToro said...

Wow... Really cool. I WANT ONE!