Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rudy Project DEAL!

I thought I'd take a moment to direct your attention to the AMAZING deal being offered over at E-Rudy.com right now.


If you buy these (or any of a bunch of other styles):

You receive ALL OF THIS:






THAT my friends is a pretty awesome deal - especially since those glasses are AWESOME all by themselves.

I can personally vouch for Rudy Project - I love the glasses and the duffel bag I have is indestructible.  I'd say anyone in need of glasses or a helmet should check this deal out.

Enjoy the SuperBowl folks!
 

Tweet this!

2 comments:

Ryan D said...

Dude, I been thinking about taking advantage of this ... shoot, the watch thing might just put me over the edge...

don said...

@Ryan I don't think that the watch is still part of the deal