Friday, February 27, 2009

Track Clinic


I have organized a Learn to Ride Clinic at the Burnaby Velodrome.  This is all part of my master plan to have other people to ride with at the 'drome.


If you are interested in joining there are a handful of spots left....  Here are the details:

  • When:  Wednesday March 4th, 8:30pm - 10:00pm
  • Where:  Burnaby Velodrome (MAP)
  • What:  Learn to Ride 1 Certification course and open track time after until facility closes.
  • Who:  7 or 8 riders I have roped in (so far) as well as myself.  The course is taught by certified instructors.
  • Why:  Because the track is A LOT of fun and a great workout.  It's also a great way to get time on the bike in the winter.
  • How:  To register you need to click HERE and fill out the form, name, address, yada, yada, yada....  It costs $30 and includes:  Instruction, insurance, track bike rental, and track time.
So there you have it....  come one, come all - it is a lot of fun and it would be cool to see some MJR readers there.

You never know....  you might love it and before long you'll look like this:


If you do sign up let me know at:  meyrick@meyrickjonesracing.com

Have a great weekend!




Tweet this!

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

I so appreciate the information. It sounds incredibly inviting. It's a long way to go though, for 1.5 hours of bike riding. ;)

Missy said...

Damn it all...if I just had a free airline ticket!!! I hope you get some peeps to go with. It looks like a blast to me - I'd probably suck at it but I'd like to try.