Saturday, June 6, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

Getting ready to take off on Monday...  lots of preparation.  I'm also trying to spend as much time with Sacha and the kids as I can because I'll be gone soon.


Doesn't leave much time for blogging but I do have time to post a few pictures from the last week:

Aia had her ballet recital.... Ballet recitals for 3 and 4 year-olds are pretty fun(ny) to watch. She did really well and Sacha and I (and her grandparents) were all very proud.


Enough to make any Papa proud...


Mattias' team (The Giants) had a road trip to Bowen Island.  It was pretty exciting for them... They held a lead into the 4th inning then got totally shelled by the Bowen Island Mariners. Alas, it was the closest they have come to a win this season...



Viggo celebrated his first birthday - we had a pretty big party here and as usual Sacha totally had every detail dialed in.  Check out the cakes:

and cookies....


I got the wetsuit I won at the Kelowna Apple Triathlon finally....  actually the hold-up was all my fault - I was procrastinating majorly.  Happy to have it now though!  Blue Seventy Helix....  it is awesome!

The suit fits totally differently from my last suit (Nineteen).  It is much tighter, lower neckline, backwards zipper.  It all adds up to faster....  there is WAY less water sloshing around inside the suit.

The ocean is heating up - no need for gloves, booties, squid lids etc.  Kevin and I hit it up old school earlier this week...  just a cap and wetsuit.  We were in the water at 6:30am when the sun came up over the mountain - it was rad.

(Perhaps could use a bit of that sun on my body.... )

Last weekend my lululemon Run Clinic concluded with the Eagle Harbour 5km.  My ladies and my two youngsters, all performed admirably.  It was awesome.

(Not sure why I look like a giant in that photo....)

My Masters swimming buddy Sandy (#512 in the pic) even took the win....  I can't claim he was one of my clinic students though....


Have a great weekend!!!

Tweet this!

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Ballerinas, Giants, AND cake? Goodness gracious. You're living a pretty fine life. ;)

Vincent said...

Haha, you look like your 7 feet tall in the picture. Better than really short I guess.

And yeah, I loved Indian River Rd. Was a lot of fun. Now to get ready for the White Rock 10k tomorrow, Guhh.

swimbikerunryan said...

DUDE, i won that Helix this time last year at IM CDA....it's a great suit...

Unknown said...

You sure are staying nice and busy. That cake looks wonderful!