Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lumix FX35 - Call Santa stat!


I haven't done a lot of product reviews on my blog.  Nor do I intend to start.  I don't find them particularly fun to write and I usually end up thinking "Who cares anyway?"

This isn't a real review either.  This is just me telling you that if you need (or want) a camera you should consider a Lumix FX35.  It is my camera of choice and I dare say you would love it too.

The Lumix goes with me everywhere.  I'm not joking.... everywhere.  I had it with me while skiing in Sovereign almost every day - it was frequently damp or wet from sweat, it froze at -17°c, it was dropped in the snow once and it never failed to fire up.  Also, I charged the battery ONE time in two weeks.

You don't have to give up features or style for this durability either.  The FX35 is well-equipped and stylish in a minimal way with a sleek black rubberized exterior.

I have owned a lot of cameras - Digital and film SLRs, Sony, Canon, Pentax, Nikon point-and-shoot models.....  this is BY FAR the best compact, point and shoot camera I have ever owned.

Call Santa stat.

Tweet this!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering what you were shooting those great pictures with. Now I know. A great camera indeed.

MJ said...

I use a Canon 10D Digital SLR as well..... the lumix is my compact and the canon is full-size. They are both great. Cheers...

Marcy said...

OOoooo thanks! I'm going to be in the market for one soon. Sweet!