Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sick!

I've been sick since Monday morning...

I went to Masters on Monday morning and the first sign of a problem was when I dove in and it felt like the pool was unheated...

Second sign - couldn't eat my bagel or drink my coffee at Delany's after... these are fixtures that I look forward to WAY too much so I knew it was serious.

Anyway, I've had a fever on and off since about 9am on Monday.... very irritating. At night it has been bad enough that I have been hallucinating and sweating like crazy....

I had a dream last night that was the mental/visual equivalent of a skipping CD... the same 5 second clip again and again, even after waking up and going back to sleep. Strangely, it centered around red and white banners (??), with absolutely no context, which I also couldn't read (#%@!) Not so cool....

In other news, I had some spectacular and unexpected work news today and it cheered me up A LOT. I will elaborate in a dedicated post tomorrow (or maybe on the weekend) depending on my ability to "compose"....

Tweet this!

No comments: