Sunday, August 3, 2008

Nike Ads

Nike ads are the best.  The case was closed on this debate a long time ago...  if there is any lingering doubt here is more evidence...  





I have invested a good deal of time looking for Nike ads on YouTube.  Many would question the use of the word "invested", wondering what the "return" is on this time.  

In a word:  Inspiration.  

I love the way Nike celebrates the athletes - and often manages to add a bit of extra meaning.  I find myself playing these ads in my mind's theatre when I am running or riding and it is awesome imagery.

The other inspirational one I posted recently: here

More great Lance ones: here and here.

And there is humour too.... Nike Livestrong Collection with Lance Armstrong: here, here, and here.

And finally, the very first Nike ad EVER featuring video of Steve Prefontaine.  Proof that their ads have always been awesome: here  

Tweet this!

No comments: